Once yearly I hit MIPTV to find out, and report on, what the world's networks and producers are passing around to appease the seething throng. You should follow along because our wee little team is covering all the sessions quite thoroughly. Where to go:
- The MIPWorld Blog. All our "liveblogs" will go up about half an hour after each session, complete with photos. (Videos of each session come up a day later.)
- The MIP Twitter account @_mip_.
- My Twitter account @luckthelady (although @_mip_ will be infinitely more relevant and all-encompassing. But you can follow me too for the occasional intelligent reflection and group project.
- MIPFormats: The Creator's Toolkit. A breakdown on producing and protecting your format. Also jam-packed with reflections on the birth and development of Who Wants to Be a Millionnaire?
- MIPDoc: Financing for New Co-Production. A primer on co-production, and a new financing model, for documentary filmmakers and producers.
- MIPDoc: Crowdsourcing: The Frontier of Documentary Funding. How crowdsourcing is changing the face of documentary funding. (Or could, in any case.)
Don't you feel smarter already? I kind of do but that might just be frozen headache. (Häagen-Dazs.)